Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am very much out at work. Luckily, I have the most awesome bosses and co-workers. Everyone is very open and understanding. In my line of work tolerance and open-mindedness is the only way to do this job, so it just seems natural that the folks I come in contact with have no issues. My boss is also very proud of her bi sexuality, but has not been in the community as much. Therefore, since I am the "token queer girl" (a joke between me and the boss) and have a few more connections in the community, I have become the transitioning liason. I work with folks who are interested in beginning the transitioning process by connecting them with outside resources such as support groups (other than the one we have here), counselors and therapists, and other doctors/surgeons and such. I am very out and proud in all other areas of my life, so I am very happy that I am able to include my workplace in this as well.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: