Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tuesday's Dreams about Summer: June 12th, 2007

Well, it seemed like WW3…

Nearest to recollection, the night was dark with stars blinking like sparkling diamonds in the sky. The moon (dressed in all its regalia) drifted softly across the night skies; clothed in whispery clouds, mysteriously calling out for adoring eyes of worship.

Breaking into the quiet moment of intimacy, while sitting together on the swinging love seat, inside the gazebo by the pond, went the boom of fireworks - lighting up the skies above them. *Boom, boom, boom* they went, setting the night on fire with colorful explosions of blues, reds, purples, greens, yellows: spreading magic all around them.

“Hon?” she said, while quietly drawing CC into her gaze. “YOu surprise me, so much!” her voice smiled with happiness. Without missing a heartbeat between them, she leaned over closer and kissed him with playful sweetness.

Drawing her into his warm embrace, CC took over the playfully given kiss and commanded her whole soul to travel deeper in shared emotions with him; peppered with deep wanting, salted to perfection. Moments couldn’t possibly be any better than this…

Submitting to the serious, all-consuming moment, it seemed like the whole universe came to a stop: the air was silent while the last of the fireworks imploding; with only the eerie sullen sounds of the pond lapping against the reeds and cattails, so quiet, that only the faint hum of the energy expended between them was audible enough to hear.

Totally oblivious to the crowd on the deck exchange of goodnights and goodbyes, CC lifted her up while he rose from the swinging love seat and said “Let me take you somewhere tonight.”

And without a second moment to waste, CC led her out of the Gazebo and up the winding path to the back side of the garage. Making their way through the weeping willows, and shrubbery that was overgrown and flowering with fragrant blooms, they could hear the guests leaving in their cars, one by one: Friendly horn honking and sweet last-second “love-you” and “see-you” were sung between each guest as they left.

Quietly, CC led them both to the secret entrance of the garage. Still holding her hand tightly, he surveyed the perimeter making sure they were really alone. Opening the door with his secret code, they went inside and the door gently closed behind them. It was very dark in the garage. The smell of the work area in the garage permeated the air: oil, gas, dust, cigarettes, cleaning agents; as well as the smell of dry straw bales that lined one side of the garage to keep the chilly winter wind out. Visibility was low, but soft lights came from above the work bench where CC’z tools lay sprawled in disarray: Some tools hung from the wall; others were just haphazardly lying around.

“I’ll find the light switch, soon HOn” CC winked at her.

“HOn??? What are you gonna show me?” she asked with piqued interest.

“You’ll see soon, Dear” as CC finally turned on the soft amber lights that lit the loft in the garage. “Okay, look over here HOn” CC said, as he led her to see her T~Bird Jezebel. “Stand right here while I pull the cloth covering off her.”

It was about then that the Dragon Goddess appeared in all her dark, smoky sovereignty.

Her blue eyes darkened deeply, by a heated lust, at the unveiling of Jezebel. One would have thought that this beast of an untamable hunk of gorgeous junk was her beloved boyfriend!

There Jezebel sat, in lustrous shades of baby blues that sparkled. Jez had a brand new rag top – one in a dreamy white, with matching drag race tires that had white stripes, and gaudy chrome hub caps! It was like, love at first sight, and CC knew it.

“HOn? Can we get in her, right now?” she asked with certain hesitancy, knowing how playful CC was with her.

“Sweetheart, she’s on a hydraulic lift but if we’re careful, we can sit in her and I’ll take ya for a ride” CC drawled out in his brooding, sexy, accent filled voice.

Carefully, he opened the passenger door for her and she lifted her dress and proceeded to sit in the beautifully refurbished upholstered seats of white leather. Oh! The seat felt so soft and slippery and molded to her body well. Soft and comfy: just like she wanted a seat to feel like. CC went to the drivers side of the car, but as he was passing the work bench he dimmed the loft lights – then as he sat down in the seat, he flipped a switch… and as he shut Jezebel’s door, the hydraulic lift sent them slowly up to the rafters, as high as it seemed to go.

Just as Jezebel came to a slow stop in the loft of the garage, the sultry Dragon emerged in her – devouring CC with lustful passion; slowly sizing up how much strength to wield on the *DraGon* in Him.

It was as if the Hydraulic lift cradling Jezebel was slowly spinning like a glittery disco ball on a dark and steamy dance floor: eye to eye, nose to nose, heated energy expanding with every breath – CCs hands left burning imprints on her body while she literally consumed him to flames, deeper than any blue on an artists’ palette.

That was the longest kiss of her life, that night. That one special moment lit by a deeper fire: one that neither had ever experienced before, so completely, as if a legion of angels had reserved that night alone for them since the beginning of time…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

I don’t know what I would do, if I didn’t have some medium in which I could leave my private thoughts… but I’m so glad that you’re in my life. It’s been so long, since I’ve been here…
But I’ve learned expressly from You, my dearest Diary, that I don’t have to know everything. As curious as I am, there has to be plenty of room for discovery and for living in the present moment of now – where all things are do-able: imagined, created, adored and revered.

Although I’m a bit hazy and tired from this latest term in college, I’m creating a ceremony of gratitude for every granule of sand (life experience) that has been given to me from the universe…

Like snow-filled dreams on a hot summer night among the tall fragrant Cedars of the forest, I send you the sweetest of lustful nuances from my Zenith, to guide you on that colorful and breath-taking journey.

From the labyrinths of my heart,
I’m faithfully Yours

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: