Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday, July 13th, 2008 - Paradise is on Fire!

It had been months, since that day on the train that wrecked in the canyon along the coast line. Up on the Green Springs Plateau, along the beautiful creek that passed though CC’s property sat all four of them on a blanket – sharing southern friend chicken, German potato salad, and waiting to slice into the freshly baked apple pie made the night before.

“Darling?” she asked politely, with a sly smile on her lips and her voice drenched in a lovely musical melodic tone. “I don’t remember much of what happened that day, outside what the nurses told me in the hospital. I always wondered what became of the Grizzly that stalked you and Sweet Pea… and Nikita? How was it that you and Dayle got back to safety?”

Pouring some ice cold German beer for all of them, CC burst out in chuckles: “Hon, it’s so hard to explain but I’ll try,” as CC passed the cups to all of them!

“You see, when I was speeding away like a bullet on Sweet Pea we made it to the farm nearby and called for help. As it was, a State Trooper happened to be near the vicinity and had picked up the urgent call from the Train Conductor. Before he sped to the scene of the accident, he came to the farm and picked me up and we both raced back to the accident with many others who heard that call too. When we got there, all of you were seemingly fast asleep, but we packed you all up and then got others out to safety. Amazingly – no one was lost in the sprawling wreckage and interestingly enough, not long after everyone was transported back to the hospital for evaluations and medical assistance, the Rail Road was there to take care of all the wrecked cars and the locomotive that rested precariously on the other side of the bridge. The owners of the farm that I went to, took the time to care for Sweet Pea and took her home to the barn and brushed her down and after feeding all the animals and checking to make sure plenty of fresh water was available for the cattle, they radioed back to the sheriff to make arrangements for the property to be cared for while I sat with you all in the recovery room,” CC mused as he leaned over to kiss his new bride on her lips.

“ummmmmmm,” she moaned as CC kissed her mouth. “Hon, when you do that my temperature rises to high that I feel like I’m on fire!” Her lashes veiled her eyes and she blushed with deep crimson reds at his touch. “Prost, to you Dear,” as they all raised their cups in mutual adoration for CC and his bravery that saved the day!

Dayle leaned over to kiss Nikita as they sat eating and sipping on the ice cold beer. Anyone watching this intimate moment being shared by close friends (such as they were), felt complete admiration for them all as one knows, when trouble happens, it’s a good day in Paradise when one can escape irreparable harm.

“CC” began Dayle, “Nikita and I have wonderful news to share with you both, don’t we dear,” said Dayle smiling that smile to Nikita!

“Ja,” winked Nikita, back to Dayle!

“When you both got married down by the Gazebo, on your property, a few weeks ago, Nikita and I talked about tying the knot; and her parents invited us to spend our honeymoon in Austria and take residence there if we wanted to stay on!”

“OH MY!” she exclaimed with bright eyes, while looking at CC! “I’m so happy for you that you are getting married,” she said as tears began to fall gently down her face. Looking to CC, with her eyes in that certain way, her gaze returned to Dayle and Nikita and she said, “When are you getting married? Do you need help? What will we do when you’re both gone?”

CC snuggle shuffled on the blanket closer to his bride and wrapped a lone arm around her waist and gently snuggled her ear with a loving nip. Catching her by surprise, they both fell backwards onto the blanket and fell into a deep embrace with a long stormy, deeply held kiss – and when they gazed into each others eyes, they realized something about losing their two best friends, if they chose to stay in Austria! With eyes huge as saucers, and having the remarkable ability to read each others mind, they both got ahold of themselves and immediately regained composure and asked in unison:

“When are you doing this?” they both chimed in together, as the soft wind coming from the creek carried their remarks with an echo.

Amazingly, Dayle and Nikita, answered in unison: “Next month! We felt that since CC’s original wedding plan date was moved up, due to the accident on the train, that we better make haste and follow suit!”

“That’s the BOMB!” she shouted with glee! Looking at CC, she had this ability to secretly signal that they needed to scrape up some rainy-day money and take some time to meet their parents and be there for their wedding – standing in as best friends to the couple!

“What ever you need Dayle,” CC drawled in his deep Germanic accent, like the expert brooder he was, “We’ll help you orchestrate it all and make sure that details are attended too properly.”

Time has passed so beautifully, that afternoon. All of them played with frolic near the river and the horses (and of course Sweet Pea) perked their ears, as if sensing an intrusion in the air. Of course, because both couples were experiencing magical energy from the wonderful get together on the river, they never thought to keep an ear perked for the horses.

It was about that time of the evening, when she had already stripped off her clothes and dove into the secret pool that CC and her were sharing on the river that CC took his shirt and jeans off, and standing there in all his buck-naked glory, that he dove into the pool and chased his sexy sweetie in the water. They both floated on their backs and were holding hands and observing the last rays of a wonderful sunset and stars peeking out of the heavens. Floating out of the current and into the safe harbor of the pool, CC slid up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and fondled her breasts and manipulated her cresting nipples – begging to be sucked and nursed on.

“I want you now,” CC moaned gently into her ears and kissed his way gently to her mouth – taking her into a deep kiss and communicating that he required an immediate need to be dealt with. Looking at his eyes and signaling the answer, she guided his cock to her garden and immediately the “dance” began, that seemingly lasted for hours: heaving moans, whispering sweet notions to each other, and pleasuring each other with their bodies’ heat – which was now on fire!

Not their bodies, mind you – but the FOREST!

Hearing Dayle and Nikita’s screaming the alert, both of them climaxed at once and looked at each other with knowing minds – but only CC has this to say:

“Baby, you always light my fire! But did you have to light the forest on fire, too???”

Looking at her loving husbutch, with eyes that only a femme can produce, she exclaimed: “Sweetheart? This is no time to make a joke out of something this urgent. For all we know that cattle are running amok, the house might be on fire and what about my car, Jezebel???” she looked at CC, with her own version of brooding eyes!

Lifting her out of the water and hurrying to put their clothes on and find Sweet Pea and meet up with Dayle and Nikita, it was about then that the darling klutz fairy arrived in all their glory…. And with a huge splash, she fell into the water and was carried off by the current screaming, “CC, help me, help me, help me, help me!”

And with that, CC dove into the water with all of his clothes on and raced to rescue her as she was being carried away by the rushing current to the falls that stretched and flowed magically over a 50 ft cliff…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

Life is still changing by the moment; challenges abound; and still life keeps on evolving to new frontiers for me. If you can, and if you still hear my hearts' desire, send me a miracle - as surely, a woman like me deserves this bit of help as I climb the ‘stairway to heaven.’

From my heart of hearts,
Faithfully, I'm yours.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote