PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
My summer lingers....
I have this week off. Yahoo. I am not sleeping in this morning because... I don't know, sob!

I am going to be working on my attitude right up until I park the car in the parking lot (Mon Aug 20th for in service week). I know I can get back some of the magic and love for the profession. I just gotta keep looking.

Today I will give in to the excitement of school supply shopping with The General, new 1st grader. I KNOW that will help my attitude.
Shopping for a new 1st grader - The General - will be fun and exciting! Next week when the students come - I will on point...that's why I do what I do....for them...at all cost and for their success...this week - not so much...meetings, meetings and more meetings....
You will find it my dear friend...we never lose that...it just gets blurred by all the outside BS from time to time....
Hang in there and enjoy shopping today....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: