View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #45
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
I have a feeling you will have a great year....your heart is in the right place....seems you have an awesome child and a wonderful 'guy'. So - always look forward and remember you touch and change little lives everyday!
ANYTIME you need to vent or express...I'm here to support!!!!
Same goes for you BK... vent and express away! Thank you for starting this thread.

I am blessed with a fabulous kid and gy! I am very lucky.

I've always loved my job so it is odd to have this "not really growing/learning" phase. I am rereading a book for some inspiration. The Passionate Teacher. It is dated (1995) but I am hoping to refocus on what am I passionate about in public education. So far I've been reminded that passionate teachers are focused. I'll be reading slowly...
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: