View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #52
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
Well...I'm just tired. What a long day...I need to do some paperwork...but don't think I can tonight. Five minutes before open House, which we had to have in the Gym (because of construction), we were told - by the way - you will have no access to your rooms tomorrow (because of construction)...Really???? So now I have to work Sat. GGRRR! Tomorrow, we are getting bussed to a forced pep rally...followed by a whole afternoon of mandated meetings....

Wish I could say I feel better from venting...but I don't really...

District Rah-Rah events are one of my least favorites of all time! I love how you said forced pep. Luckily with testing, new common core and racing there is less pep more fire and brimstone. Oh wait that isn't any better.

Wish I was closer to you to help out with room set up. Saturday work sucks!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: