PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

And so it begins...sleepless nights...mind boggling tasks...making it happen with nothing....

I must say....not being dramatic - but, 25 yrs. and I have never started not knowing what I will be doing when I go in Monday....

Also - shouldn't have to go in on a Sat. - yet - but due to construction and lack of leadership...yep - I will be there for 3 or 4 hrs at least today....

I did finally get some help moving stuff yesterday until we were kicked out...

As of yesterday afternoon when we were booted out of the building, no Internet or intercom system...not sure how that will fly Monday...

At our forced pep rally...not so bad - though I couldn't get past seeing $ signs and waste of money after positions being cut, programs slashed, budgets taken, furlough days, no raise in 4 yrs. - the Superintendent speaks at the end....100 people may have clapped out of 6000. Hello!!!! Then he actually made a remark about paying us - moans and groans from the audience....he actually turns from the mic and laughs....He's looking for a buyout!

3 new administrators....not a pretty sight!

besides that...I promise to not bitch and moan .... In my room - I will make unbelievable music with my kids! That - you can count on!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: