View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #56
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

BK I am so glad you got to work some in your room. Saturday work is nuts. Unless you like doing it then I suppose it isn't.

I've been amazed by the music teachers I've worked with in the past. What they come up with and how they get the kids to make music together is amazing. I can only imagine what your dedication has created over 25 years. I know you are talking about creating something out of nothing in the wider context. And once the music starts you'll know you are coaching, prodding, guiding lots of someones to make some music!

All the budget cuts, pay cuts, day cuts, position cuts gets so frustrating and disheartening. Especially when sitting in a district rah, rah. I think if you want to work us like dogs then let us in our rooms to work!

Peace BK!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: