View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #8
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

"Peanut Butter"

When you walked into the bar that night with a ratty baseball cap hiding your feminity, I swear the whole damned bar could hear my body cry “fuck yeah!” as it grew so aroused it could barely remain atop it’s barstool perch.
Yes, me there perching like a vulture over my prey.
“My prey”, what a novel idea, as thoughts of the hunt and the capture enter my mind.
Oh, if I could catch you and take you right here.
Put you up on the table and lick at you like peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth.
Just then the commercial hits my brain, “Just how many licks does it take...the world may never know!”
And, at that, I laugh nervously to myself, my friends, to you as you sit waiting.
Waiting for what I ask myself.
Waiting for me?
Waiting for my body to push yours into the wood back of the chair as I throw your legs up in the air and fuck you right here where everyone can see?
And, then, my eyes look down, to the table I imagined fucking you on.
I blush, and I swear there must be a television screen attached to my forehead where you can see EXACTLY what I am thinking as I see you laugh.

“Silence as the show begins.......................we now interrupt this program to bring you a special news update straight from the presses................” and my brain gets caught on the thought......”the presses” as I swear I can feel you press your hand against my thigh.
And, I swear I can feel you, taste you......like peanut butter on my tongue.
My brain and my body engage in a battle of words as I ask myself, “ Is this some kind of joke playing itself out on me?”
And, I swear I just heard myself say “Play with yourself for me”
......OH GOD!!
Did I just say that aloud?
A Freudian Slip, as I slide right into you, sticking like peanut butter.
And I think, Man, am I hungry!
Hungry for you upon my tongue, like peanut butter.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote