Old 06-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #14
kfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
definitely single

kfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well I can't report on how everything is doing but I can tell you that it got it REALLY FAST! When I ordered it , the delivery date said 7/02 and it showed up basically the next day! So, I can definitely tell you they have really fast shipping...for anyone else who wants to order!

Also, the deluxe tongue cleaner really works well. I like it. I'm not so sure about the Dental CoQ10 tablets but will give them a little more time. I also can tell you that as far as the Pet Oral Hygiene Solution...my dogs don't seem to notice at all that it is in their water and drink it just the same as usual!

So, I would say...so far, so good! Will report more later! I hope it helped quite a bit, hon!

take care and big hugs,
kfemme
kfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kfemme For This Useful Post: