Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,160 Times in 8,619 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
I heard some MSNBC pundit say that Trump doesn't fire Rudy because when Rudy goes on TV and plays the buffoon, the media talks about Rudy, not Trump. In Trump's insane world, I guess it makes sense. Any diversion makes sense to him, it seems.

Speaking of insane diversions, this shutdown has entered month two and effected civil servants have lost another paycheck. The economy is already starting to suffer over Trump's stubbornness. But when one considers the enormous ramifications of the shutdown extending into another month, I'm starting to think Putin saw what was happening and ordered his minion Donald to continue the shutdown. Does anyone agree?
I'm thinkin' Stephen Miller (the alt right asses) and Mike Pence (religious zealots) are the forces keeping the government shut. I don't underestimate Putin's influence on this administration, but I think it's Miller and Pence who are keeping it shut down.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: