Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Linus, here is a piece from my stones website that I put together. (If you want to see the stones referenced, go here. http://www.anisoptera.com/stones/seven.htm)

Arwen's Guide to Stones

My hope here is to share with you what I think are seven good stones to begin working with. This is not a replacement for acknowledged Alleopathic or Homeopathic remedies. There are pictures of many of these stones in my Stone Gallery.

1. Apache Tear-- I chose this because of its grounding ability and its negativity absorption. It is also a teacher of past things and can help bring up latent memories. Here is a piece I love!

Other black stones are : Black tourmaline, Hematite, or Obsidian.

2. Carnelian-- This is for the belly and emotional issues. It helps you deal with things that are trapped and stuffed inside of you.

Other orange stones are: Orange Calcite, Amber

3. Citrine-- One of the two stones that are said to need no cleansing, Citrine is my energy stone. It affects the Solar Plexus chakra. Use this one when you are studying or need that extra bit of focus. This is a necklace I own of citrine.

Other yellow stones are: Yellow flourite, Amber, Gold Tiger's Eye

4. Rose Quartz-- Because it promotes self-love and self-healing. It is very very gentle and takes a great deal of emotional pain. It can be a great lesson giver as well when it shatters from overuse.

Other pink stones are: Unakite (actually this is green and pink),Pink Tourmaline, Morganite

5. Sodalite-- For the throat and communication centers. I like to call this one the Great Communicator. It facilitates getting your ideas out of your head/heart and into a form that can be understood by others. It is a lovely stone that is perfect for people whose jobs require them to communicate. Here is a piece (the large one in the middle) I have.

Other blue stones are: Indicolite, Iolite, Lapis Lazuli, Kyanite , Blue Lace Agate

6. Amethyst-- Because Amethyst is a negativity remover and a soother. A beginning healer would be able to use its energies easily and would be very encouraged by how simple Amethyst is to work with. This is a cluster I love.

Other purple stones are: Sugilite, Purple Flourite. Charoite

7. Clear Quartz-- This one is a basic because it is so easy to work with. It programs very well and cleans easily. I also think it lets you know when it needs cleaning better than most. And, once someone has gotten 'adept' at stones, quartz will adapt to more complex things as well. Here is a picture of special quartz I have.

Other clear stones are: Herkimer diamonds, diamonds
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: