View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #6
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen,

I've got a few stones that are significant for me. I've got several amethysts, in the form of a point, a chunk of geode, wands, and a merkaba. Theses are scattered around my home, as they tend to keep my dreams peaceful, along with a gentle balance of energy.

My majick box has my stones that I use for rituals and healing, but I couldn't tell you right off-hand what all I have in there right now. I know that I've got clear quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, hematite, lapis lazuli, but I can't say for sure what else at the moment. When I am in a a majick shop or other place where stones are offered, I just wait for the ones that speak to me, and I am called to take them home. I literally can feel when one is right and one isn't. It's instinctive. I don't require that they have a certain shape, color, or clarity, but I just close my eyes and hold them, and I can tell if they speak to me or not.

There are other stones that I can't or won't consider wearing, but I may add them to my box, because of connections they may have to people in my past. For instance, I can admire the beauty of emeralds, but I cannot bring myself to wear them, because they were the birthstone and were greatly loved by my late mother. I don't resent them for any reason. It's just that they bring my heart close to her when I'm around them, and the missing of her makes my heart ache for the longing of her company. Even speaking about it is bringing tears to my eyes, and she left this plane almost 23 years ago. In fact saying this makes me aware that the anniversary of the parting is in just 11 days.

OK, no time for tears. I've got a full morning ahead of me, and then I'm off for the afternoon to help my angel move in.

Know this...I will be pulling out the stones and sage, once everything gets settled, to restore balance to my home, and to seal hir safe in its embrace.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote