How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Arwen! Who knew? We must chat about gemstones.

My mother has me wearing bloodstone all the time. I wear aquamarine and riverstone as well. These are the things she gives me to combat the leukemia and blood clots. She communicates with her guides to ensure I have the right thing and then hand makes the necklaces.
I wash them in sea salt and warm water twice a week, and dry them in the sun.

I have never heard of the healing power of stones, but Momma is adamant and while I initially thought it was silly I now think there is for SURE healing properties. No surprise my dad thinks it's a waste of time.

I'd love to hear what you think may help. Mom just set up a thing with the homeopathic doctor in her town where she does gemstone consulting once a week and sometimes readings. I am awaiting her to send some kind of red stones for my son whom she says is a Ruby Child. What is a Ruby Child?

Do you think color is important in ones environment as well? Mom wants lots of reds in the boys room and is sewing curtains, pillows and some other stuff for his room. This is all new to me and I'd love to hear others thoughts.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote