Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
He's got big stones in the doorways to ward and guard our place, and we both carry small stones in our pockets. Maybe he'll come in and post more about our stone people.
I'd love to hear more about them. Oh Gryyyyyyyyyyph, where are you, darlin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I
My mother has me wearing bloodstone all the time. I wear aquamarine and riverstone as well. These are the things she gives me to combat the leukemia and blood clots. She communicates with her guides to ensure I have the right thing and then hand makes the necklaces.
I wash them in sea salt and warm water twice a week, and dry them in the sun.

I would very much agree and I would suggest you get some brown jasper as well. It's a good healing, stable stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I am awaiting her to send some kind of red stones for my son whom she says is a Ruby Child. What is a Ruby Child?

Do you think color is important in ones environment as well? Mom wants lots of reds in the boys room and is sewing curtains, pillows and some other stuff for his room. This is all new to me and I'd love to hear others thoughts.
I agree with your mama about the color being important. I know next to nothing about Ruby people. I think maybe they are the children of Indigos? bit? Do you know?

Adele, I'll do some research on other healing for you. My first thought is that you also need garnet. Check with your Mama though. She sounds like my kind of gal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Totally must have been the power of suggestion because I had some really messed up dreams. I love that story though I will get some Amethyst and I need more Hematite. Some to break open just to see the inside and some to have for myself.
We can go back to the rock shop...if I can find it. I don't remember the name of it, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
I make gourd art and often decorate the bowls with different stones, depending on who I'm giving the gift to. I also collect stones for myself for metaphysical purposes. I learned about gemstones from my mother.

A few of my favorites are fire opal, jasper, hematite, and amber. I also love silver and copper.
I adore fire opal but it LEAPS out of my hand usually. People laugh but it does. Amber...do not come around me if you have on amber jewelry.

I will totally mug you for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboi View Post

I have some rose quartz and Amethyst that was given to me by a healer in Sedona, AZ

I also picked up some Red Stones from the Bell Rock Vortex area in Sedona as well. It is legended for its healing powers as well.
I truly love Sedona. Have been once. Want to go back some day. Marvelous place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_dee View Post

I have had an extensive rock collection including rocks from Guatemala to Alcatraz... some from Australia and Hawaii.. all given to me my caring people and some I gathered myself. I do feel rocks carry energy and I love how they feel. I have used them in massage with clients..

I use Quartz crystal to clear bad energy out and let the good in.. Seems to work too!
I really like that you have rocks from all over the world. Just no lava from Hawaii, right?

My mother used to despair of me. I always had rocks in my pockets as a kid...then I started it again when I was an adult. ha!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote