Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

At different times in my life, I've been more attuned to different modalities, including the healing properties of stones. It's just fascinating.

I don't feel much affinity for my birthstone, which is peridot. I do have some pieces, but it's purely an aesthetic connection. I have wondered if there is really anything to the "Hallmark" birthstone lists.

On my fireplace mantle (the whole fireplace is natural slate), I have a display of an amethyst cluster, a rutilated quartz crystal point, a bluebird feather, and a beautiful piece of petrified wood. That last one, the wood, was an estate sale find that made me so happy.

I carry a small piece of rose quartz. For some reason, although I have some hematite, I find it to be overwhelming. I've read some mixed things about hematite, as well as jet. I love things like old jet buttons, but they seem to hold some negativity for me.

My favorite piece of all is a slice of watermelon tourmaline. Tourmalines, in general, are so fascinating. Their ability to conduct energy is amazing. Learning about tourmalines is what elevated the idea of using stones for healing from "alternative" to an approach that made some practical sense.
Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote