View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #15
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
So yeah back to topic.

I happen to love BC. However, when i first came out to myself as a lesbian, oh so many moons ago, I didn't like it at all. Or should i say i didn't like the "idea" of it. Maybe i was going through the acceptance phase and i just didn't understand it. It felt male to me. I was shocked the first time i even knew it existed. Call me green, i sure was. I didn't make the connection it was part of my partners body. Now it is a no brainer for me and "it" just totally is part of my partner's body, no doubt about it.

It took a few years to wrap my head around it. I can certainly understand why some people may not like it at all. To each his/hys/her own for sure.

Curious if any one else went through anything similar?

Now i love it and can't imagine life or a relationship without it. But it was a journey.

For many years I felt the very idea of any c*ck was repulsive, after all I'm lesbian - it wasn't until I was living in Norway, close to family, that I was gently introduced to it by the Butch I was in a relationship with. It was a gradual process for me of exploring and releasing my self imposed 'ideas' about it and understanding the energy of my partner.

Oh boi! Did I learn a lot about my myself sexually, lol!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: