How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Just got new aids. My insurance paid $2400, first time that's ever happened. Maybe now that all the baby boomers are old and losing their hearing, they've demanded that change, who knows.

What I don't get is why there is still no technology that will allow the aids to pick up blue tooth and stream music and phone calls directly to my ears. Is that so hard? Instead, I'm told this is an option if only I wear a device around my neck that looks a heck of a lot like a garage door opener. Seriously?

My mom, who got new hearing aids a few months ago, says that my chihuahua's toenails on her kitchen floor "sound like two tiny men wearing high heel shoes." My hearing aids don't allow me to hear that, which is a shame, because I sure would like to know why she thinks it sounds like two tiny MEN in high heels, and not two tiny WOMEN.