Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Dapper, I wouldn't have a clue as to why some FTM's don't get bodily dysphoria regarding their genitals. I was just postulating a hypothesis which has a neat symmetry that makes sense to me!

That's interesting about FTM's thinking it'd never happen to them. I WISHED male bodily changes at puberty wouldn;t happen to me, but I knew absolutely that they would, and worried about it for years before it actually happened.

Regarding the change at one end affecting the perception at the other.. hmmn... there might even by some symmetry in that with MTF's too. The difficulty would in teasing out those who decided to have breast augmentation solely due to their internal feelings about how their body should be from those who did so due to societal pressure on women to look a certain way. I couldn't even begin to guess what proportion when I went through things even had breast augmentation, let alone have any idea as to why. This because my contact with other trans-women was fairly minimal - my membership of a nationwide support group was , for me, purely informational - how to get treatment, what to expect, possible ongoing issues. Medical problem, once sorted, that's it, job done, moving on... (if only life were THAT simple! 8-} ) But one chatted whilst in the waiting area with other patients... (shrugs)
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: