Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today I dropped by my.primary doctor's office for my check up. I'm down five pounds, since last month, for a total loss of 17 pounds since the first week of March.

I dropped by my favorite grocery store to buy a few groceries, mostly plant based foods, all organic, and got a great price on Plant Milk, by Bolthouse Farms.

I am now a firm believer in eating an 99 percent plant based diet. I add to my dietary intake of extra protein by using Think Thin bars (one per day, for dessert after supper ), and I also sparingly use fresh salmon, albacore tuna and mackerel or smoked oysters..... very sparingly, throughout the month. Organic cage free eggs too, sparingly.

Eventually, I will replace fish with fish oil Omega 3 vitamin supplements.

I love the weight loss I've encountered by adhering to an primarily Plant Based diet.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: