Old 02-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post

Parker, I can't get youtube to work for me. I don't know what's the matter. I am trying to post a pink video in the what are you listening to thread and it's just not working at all. I've tried everything you guys have posted here step by step and it's not working. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know what to do about it. hmmmm.

And this one here only gives a link, not showing the video:
Travis Garland - F***in Perfect (Remix) - Pink - YouTube
There are a couple of ways to go about this but most are about the same in terms of difficulty.

This is what I do:

I find my video and copy the link and put it in the post I want it to be in. Then, I select all the text from the beginning http to the = sign and delete it. If a link has &feature after the url, you can delete that too. Take what's left and select it then click the youtube button at the top right of the post. It will put youtube and /youtube in brackets on either side. Preview it to make sure it's good to go and then submit.

For your link, your url would be uMnbFq8vpZs. With the brackets, it would look like [youtube] uMnbFq8vpZs [\youtube] but without the spaces. Those are to show you the formatting.

Here is the finished product:

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: