View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 05:50 AM   #224
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having problems signing in and playing games in the arcade. I haven't signed in for so long because I'm logged in automatically but now I'm being prompted to do so. Okay so I go to do that and fireSignFemme comes up. Hmm that's not right should be FireSignFemme so I try that. Now sometimes I'm able to log in other times it shows I'm blocked and need permission. Can't fix this.

Second issue when I go to play in the arcade I get the normal click to enable flash player and I do. Then I'm prompted to allow flash player which I do and normally that does the trick. Now though it is requiring me to right click to run adobe flash player. I do and clicking Adobe flash, which is gray does nothing. Then I try clicking on run this program and again nothing.

I've been googling for the flash player problems but all advice is from long ago and not working. Anything new says others are having same issue. Also while on the subject I'm getting a lot of messages that Google isn't going to support adobe flash anymore and then what of the arcade once that happens?

Thanks to anyone able and willing to help.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: