Old 05-27-2020, 08:31 PM   #4905
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Yesterday I tore down a wooden retainer wall and build up a new wall with garden stones. That was a good full body workout!
Alright, She-Ra. You get 'em although I don't know who "'em" would be in this case. The wall or the stones? Either way, better you than me.

I've developed old lady feet. I even shuffle a little in the morning and late at night. So not sexy.

It's been same ole, same ole for me. Lots of steps. I did get in some manual cleaning and that will pick up as we go through summer but I have to say, I don't wanna. I have a bushy thing I called George. A week ago, George was still tiny and shriveled from winter. Today, he's about 3 feet tall and spreading his small branches out. I kid you not. He doubled in size in TWO DAYS.

So have all the weeds on my 2 acre property.

This summer will be the death of me, I suspect.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: