View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 03:39 AM   #309
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am very frustrated with all of the infighting within the Democratic party in my state. The reactions that people are having to the protests have really been enlightening and disgusting at the same time. In one breath they laud the protests and yet in the next they condemn it, especially if the protest creates any perceived inconvenience, such as traffic needing to be rerouted. And let's not even bring up any looting because as with those who denounce the protests, this becomes the focal point and what the protest is about becomes lost. The hypocrisy is monumental. Many within these splinter groups are all about Biden as our savior. Ugh. Are we in the phase it will get worse before it gets better?
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: