How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Wow, I have not exercised since 2/29/20. And today is 7/1/20. Incredible.

Being in NYC which is the epicenter of the pandemic in case you didn't get the memo, I have been completely inside since March, save for one brief walk, until today. Today I got my exercise groove on! And groove I did. I walked 13K steps, a bit over two hours. And I did 35 minutes of outdoor yoga, weightlifting, ab exercises, etc.

It was great. It felt like my brain was finally oxygenated. I've been busy literally almost every waking hour from mid-March through the end of June doing remote school social work. My principal worked me to the bone. Today is my first day of school being out!

I did everything in Riverside Park. I brought something to put down on the grass and weights. Instead of the gym ceiling, I stared at clouds and blue sky, and the moon, and fire flies, and planes overhead. I did it!

On Friday we are going on vacation, driving to a beach house for a week (the queer / lesbian part of Fire Island: Cherry Grove). When we go, I will adapt to the beach, and for Thursday and probably Friday morning, I'll use the park.

I missed the AC at the gym but I sure did enjoy being out in nature, especially after being inside all this time.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: