View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 12:33 PM   #60
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation

I think the truth of the person comes out regardless in real time, or face to face on skype. I think we always know from the beginning. I believe we see signs and we chose to ignore or pay attention. Reputation in real life and online has some validity but the source is always important to note. I know from myself from experience i have never listened to others opinions of people I always gave people a chance, even if they were right at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i will come back to this but one thing that is a positive for me.. is history.

Example..

i meet you in a bar.. i have no idea who you are.. how you treat femmes... if you are a player..

i meet you in a chatroom on this site... i probably know you from the threads... or reunions etc... i can see a history.. i can see if you and i have similar interests or opinions.. etc

if you ARE a player it will likely show up online somewhere...

a LOT of information can be gained when you decide to date someone online.

GREAT thread Knight!
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post: