Thread: Pets - General
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:45 AM   #37
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
When I woke up , I couldn't find baby maddy (kitten) I was calling all over the house . Then I heard this very faint meow , it sounded like it was coming from behind the fridge ....So I started to pull the fridge out and I pulled the door open , she wasn't behind the fridge , she was in it !!!!!!!

Ember tries to jump in the fridge every time we open it. With the old fridge, you could close the door with him in it, but with this new one, there's no way to accidentally shut him in.

My Shaolyn used to like to climb into open drawers when you weren't looking. One night, she crawled into a large drawer (one of the big ones found under a platform bed) - and her little meows alerted me to her whereabouts, lol. You would think that after being stuck in a drawer for God knows how long would have stopped her - but no. I'd have to do a drawer check before I closed it. She was a slippery little puss.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote