cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I’d pay $250 tax free to individuals—children and adults—to get the vax and would encourage other governments to do the same. We have the money and can afford to do it. The U.S. is currently 67% vaccinated. I think we could get to herd 85% or more with a monetary incentive.

What would you pack if you were going out to space with Bezos or one of those guys for a week or so?
So, Orema I won't get the $250 because some of us waited with baited breath for the very first day we were permitted to get vaxxed? No reward if a person follows the science. I listened to every word Dr. Fauci and (then) Governor Cuomo said about the pandemic and acted accordingly.

If going out into space with Bezos, I would pack (maybe not use) 1. noise canceling earphones 2. earphones with music (like MP3) 3. balloons with air 4. a manual camera with zoom lenses
A conversation will Elon Musk or Branson might prove interesting.

If you could navigate any vessel that currently exists (yea, I too would like to drive the batmobile or fly a Romulan Warbird) what would it be?
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote