How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
Ok - so I'm trying to get published and of course they ask for a brief bio to go along with your submissions. I suck at this..

The submissions are LGBTQI (etc etc) Erotic in nature and here's what I have for my first draft at a brief bio.

One minute I think it needs something - the next I think it's fine.

Thoughts and feedback welcome, encouraged, and pretty much pleaded for.

------------

Tawse would like to say he’s spent the majority of his adult life playing with his gender and sexual expression, but the fact of the matter is they’ve been playing with him and he’s just been hanging on for a hell of a ride. He currently identifies as either gender queer or hybrid and resides in Atlanta, Georgia with his Wife, 2 dogs, 1 cat and one species dysphoric cat who insists on protecting the house and growling like a dog.
Actually I think it's great just the way it is. I wouldn't capitalize wife though. Although I get why you would want to. I think my wife deserves to capitalized too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: