Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
Thanks for this!! I have considered putting my dogs on a natural diet because of the horror stories I have heard about pet food as well. I need to look more into this, and come up with a plan.
You are welcome. Dr Pitcairn has a few great books about natural health for dogs and cats. I made my dogs food based on one of his recipes for years. It requires time and planning but the dogs thrive on it. Especially if you can do raw protein. That would be the most natural diet.

Whatever I find I will post back here because I am going to be doing some research and some friends who are furious over this topic will be doing some research too. It is very sad that we can not trust the pet food industry but I have had good luck with Wellness, EVO and Blue Buffalo brands. Hopefully none of them are using rendered euthanized pets because I will freak the hell out. Seriously.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post: