Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

To me god and the universe are one and the same thing. Not some superhuman creator monitoring all of us.. god just is, to me. I love science because it helps me to a better understanding of god in all it's glorious complexity.

I do have issues with organised religion, although I have no interest in getting into fights with anyone over the matter. Be happy with your faith , or lack thereof - so long as you don't act with malign intent, i will have no quibble with you. But to me it's faith that is god-given, whilst religion is clearly a human creation, and thus fallible. And I prefer to make my own mistakes - and thus I have my own, personal, faith.

By the by, when I talk about god I do so in various ways, simply because I am at that point focusing on some aspect of god that I feel close to just then.

May deity smile upon you all, always.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: