View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 08:20 AM   #707
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
exactly homoe Happy New Year ! I'm getting sick of seeing Donny Dolly Hands fist in the air like he has powers ? whatever he is up too with his merry men of the gang that can't shoot straight remains to be seen. I think he had to leave Mar Largo not the excuse they are giving ~ I bet Iran is making him dance ~ they are prob. targeting him. Dance Dolly dance !! Something is going to happen and we will all suffer from it ~ Just a hunch and I hope I am wrong but the way the virus is surging who knows if it's not air born now .
I think the threat of Iran retaliating had him scurrying back to the White House as fast as his little Dolly feet could take him! Back to the safety of the underground bunker where he knew he'd be safe and not like a sitting duck if he'd stayed at his "Florida Retreat"!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: