Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation
Default Question:

Please check me on this, y'all.

Recently, I ran out of estrogen (again!), and when I don't take it, about a day after I am not taking it, the best way that I can describe it is that I go into PMS mode, just without the physical symptoms. One of my ex-roommates confirmed that that was about how I acted, when that situation occurred when we were living together.

I'm thinking that during the menstrual cycle, PMS (at least the mental symptoms) comes about when the hormones of estrogen and progesterone are produced at their lowest volumes.

Mind you, I've never really studied the hormonal systems in any detail at all, nor have I experienced a menstrual cycle (at least in this lifetime). Am I close to the truth in this idea?

Y'all have had a hell of a lot more experience with this then I have; so please check me on this.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post: