View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #22
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I really like reading blogs. I have some of the most incredible writers on my blog reading list. Some blogs are deep and touching and make me think outside my narrow world. Some, like the English dog bloggers are just silly and fun. I follow political writers, feminist, trans, butch, femme, science, clothes, sex, and politcal writers. Some people vent and some reach out to try to help the world. I read blogs written by people from all walks of life and places in the world. I learn so much about people and the world through blogs. I can't imagine not having blogs to read. After I take down the nude art and key phrases like orgasm or beautiful women I wont have any problems with odd followers.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post: