View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 02:11 PM   #28
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Migraines...

I use to have massive migraines where even medication wouldn't help. I once had a co-worker who swore by having a Coca-Cola Slushy or an Iced coffee such as an Iced Cappuccino along with a chocolate bar and her migraine would go away. She would mention something about having a sugar rush and how that and a brain freeze helped? Not sure since it never worked for me.

They say that all health issues start with the gut. I use to have low stomach acid levels and found that the only thing that resolved that issue was drinking pure celery juice. I drink celery juice nearly every day and haven't suffered from a migraine since doing so.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: