imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

this is my very first one. But doc says I've probably been having "auras" (the funny vision I've had periodically since I was twenty) the whole time (silent migraine) - I got all the other symptoms but the pain, which occationally happens with some people. So getting hit with a non stop week long headache that feels like someone is kicking me in the back of the head every two seconds till my teeth/eye pops out is a new and novel experience. Light makes me sob. sound feels like someone trepanning my skull. I'm pretty confused, I've lost track of time/when things have happened etc, dizzy, wierd smells (egg) and today some bizarre visual hallucinations - like things getting burned onto your retina that you keep seeing for a few minutes because of a flash of light.

the sumitriptan given to me yesterday has helped. but I'm going back in. I don't think it's normal to have visual hallucinations closer to the end (middle, fuck knows how long this will take to go away).

Wolfy, very glad to hear it's gotten a lot better.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote