View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #51
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

Yes. I feel like I am irrepairably broken. It hurts so much to feel that way. My heart was devastated when I was younger and somehow I've just never fully recovered. Then I got into a couple of abusive rships and that messed me up even more. I feel like there is a part of me that I'm closed off from, like it's on the other side of a wall or a veil... I can see it but I can't touch it. I would just love to be in love again, to feel that intensity of feeling, that giddiness and happiness... it makes me so sad to feel like I am shut off from that. I don't want to be! It is part of what makes me a romantic cos I dream about the Butch who will break my defences down and help me have the courage to go there again. I want that... I am also afraid. A few times in the past I have sort of looked at dating sites and stuff but quickly backed off out of fear...I've been at this about a week this is the longest stretch of time I've stuck with it lol... and I'm nervous... afraid of rejection too...
and anyway Butches don't seem interested in me... maybe I am too broken or too ugly or too smart or I don't even know... I feel like I'll never be good enough even or pretty enough or desirable enough... maybe I am too broken. I don't know. I haven't quite given up yet but I have a lot of negative self-hate talk that runs through my head a lot... sexy huh :P don't mind the pity party over here.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: