How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
I can do many things today that I did not know how to do a year ago. Mostly, it involves bushcrafting skills and making things with paracord. I have also learned how to dehydrate and can foods safely.

2. What's been on your mind most lately?
That would likely be my adopted Father, who I consider my Dad. He has diabetes and a diet that continually worsens the effects of the diabetes, just had a pacemaker put in and as if that is not enough, he has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s recently, after having the symptoms for the last 4 or 5 years. He turned 74 today, but I feel like he will be gone soon.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
· Happiness
· Health
· Love
· Money
· Fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? I would like for all of the starving children to be fed on a regular basis, and for those who are being otherwise abused to be protected. I want rape and battery of women to be a thing of the past, and I want those of us in the LGBTQ communities to feel safe and validated by society at large.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Laughter

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? I’m still working on that.

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am an earthy spiritual being, interconnected with all other spiritual beings on a journey through a life of learning.

8. What do you want to be known for? For being, just, kind, honest, and truthful. Also, for bringing laughter to others, and being of help to others when I am able.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? The Florida winters, or I should say non-winters.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I am not sure, but I look forward to finding out.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? I alone am responsible for how I feel about myself.

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Communication, depth, responsibility for their behaviors, and a bent sense of humour. I know, that’s four.

13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Far too many things. It is not necessarily fear of failure, yet fear nonetheless.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
A family.

15. What stands between you and what you want?
Luck of the draw, I suppose.

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Research something that I am interested in learning about, tie knots,(make stuff using paracord or hemp usually) work with Sadie on her training or take her to the park and walk the trails…if all else fails, sleep.

17. When did you first realize that life is short?
When I was 7.

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? I need to spend more time walking in and amongst nature.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? I have no idea what you are talking about! Pfft!

20. What is something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Assume others think or believe a certain way, rather than asking them how they think/believe about a thing. Sit in judgment of others. I am not sure that I feel comfortable answering when the question is asked using “a lot of people” because it is such a broad question. So I will clarify by saying that I disagree when anyone does the above things I mentioned, including me, when I mess up and do it.

21. What is a common misconception people have about you? That I am so strong that I do not need others support and guidance at times.

22. What is something no one can take away from you? My feelings, beliefs, ethics, and my God.

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?
Sadie, my dog.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? Lost love, and my service dog, Bear.

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?
Getting through it.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
Lose weight.

27. If not now, then when? Sooner or later

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?
I stopped smoking almost 2.5 ago.

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? That I am more capable than I often gave myself credit for.

30. What do you want to remember forever? How to laugh and love.

31. What could society do without? Hatred and fear.

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? That for me, God exists.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Let go of your fears and hatred, we are all one and need to work together to heal ourselves and our earth.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?
I rarely if ever say never, so I have no idea on this one.

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? Growing up!

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? A couple of past relationships.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? Run, Forest, RUN!
No seriously, I would say to listen more, talk less. Follow your dream of getting your PHD. Know that you matter!

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? Probably a quick call to God and a quicker call to the person who will take Sadie, when I die assuming both Sadie and the person are still alive.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Most likely, but much of what I say is good stuff.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
Dang, you’re nosey! Lol!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: