Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
I cried, held my breath, laughed and my heart... I don't know, it just was all over the place. You love deeply and there's nothing wrong with that. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop and I am very glad you're writing again. I look forward to reading all you have to share.

I enjoyed your poem's very much.

As a Scorpio, I see myself in you. You're a natural thinker. Growth comes naturally to you on many levels. You are perfect, just the way you are and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

You just shine and be your beautiful self! She is out there, that much I know.

Thank you Bootsandheels and I will always ask the Universe to give you what you wish for. We all deserve to be happy, secure and loved.
Thank you so much for your very kind words and encouragement! I will keep writing! 😊💖
Bootsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bootsandheels For This Useful Post: