Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Because I am Femme #5

(Home from the movies, had to fight to take off tight new boots...lol...quietly contemplating the evening's events pretzeled up at the computer desk...)

Because I am Femme...I catch myself hoping and wondering that the boyish looking young person with the slightly wider hips in the movie line in front of me is really a butch...

Because I am Femme...I laugh at myself when I realise that he is not...and realise that I do this everyday...hoping...lol

Because I am Femme...and single, I have a unique and timely opportunity to decide what kind of relationship I want and need and am enjoying the dynamic in a whole new way...dating! OMG...

Because I am Femme...I can run and hide from all of this if I choose and still be me and still be desireable-for myself first and then for that special someone out there...if I choose.

Because I am Femme...I can love and appreciate all women...but know that it's always the butches that make my heart, body, soul, mind and spirit...SING...!

Because I am Femme...I'm thinking about how a Femme can be both a Stradivarius and a fiddle and needs a skilled and talented set of hands to bring her beautiful music out...Wishing more understood this...!

Boots

8/11/2010
lkf