View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #31
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Anniversary!

I remember when I first met Blue, and drove around with him as he worked his taxi. Then, he moved and we lost touch. Suddenly, he was marrying a femme named Words. I was soooo afraid to meet her. A beautiful, thin, well read femme, I thought Words would take one look at me and blow me off. But, Words was gracious, charming, and very warm hearted. Blue, I am very happy for you, to find such a delightful wife, move on with your life, and fulfill your dreams.

The love between you is evident. The advice you both have given me has been appreciated, and I am looking forward to a bright future with a guy just like you, Blue. (still looking lol)

Perhaps you will come back to Vancouver one day, and if so, the martinis are on me.

Hugs to both of you, warm wishes for another happy 8 years!

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote