View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi folks,this may be a bit of a derail but I have aquestion about recovery after my work outs,I know something was mentioned on another post but the price is way out of my league..I have a prob with near wipeing out and haveing the shakes after a work out.My hands and arms shake and my legs tremble as well I get a bit light headed to.Been to the doc and she said I dont have a prob with anything,I just had fatigue from working out.I do eat breakfast but not much of one.Usely toast with butter and peanut butter on it or cereal with fruit...somethimes I cook a real meal.Now im eating fruit or salad,sometimes a grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat.I know im needing something else but dont know what.Im drinking plenty of juice or water so im staying hydrated.I also get spazums in my left thigh after a round of squats...ouch bad.I dont have the wipeing out prob everytime but enough I would like to know ho to not have them.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote