Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking My thoughts (.....)

You know, America was once a place that accepted people of all cultural backgrounds but apparently the Cancer of Racism, Greed, and unaddressed Criminal Behaviors of those who think they can get away with their hateful ways, has reached a serious tipping point today.

Will Americans let the fucked up GOP (Re-Puke-lians) wreck our economy and ruin what is left of our once dignified ways of living????

Will Americans let Trump and his ass lickers get away with all their horseshit???

Will Americans DEMAND that corrupt politicians be removed from office???

Will Americans stand by and let that asshole governor from Florida ruin the way people live by taking their rights away and locking up people for being who we are????

Guess what?

I won't back down and live in a closet or prison because some fucked asshole can't be kind and considerate or care about others who are not like them.

Please know that I am not proud of our country.

But I am proud of those who stand up with us and ride proudly.

GO TEAM LGBTQIA++

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: