Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Guess what, Martina?

Have you ever heard of LeRoy Bell? He's a musician from the Seattle area and it just so happens that he'll be in concert at The Aladdin, this Friday.

I happened to accidentally come across him one day, a couple of years ago, while listening to random music videos on YouTube. I like his style or brand of music, although I don't know if a person could actually situate his kind of music in a blues genre or indie or Jazz or even modern day pop genre. What I like about him is that he writes his own music and pens his own lyrics.

Since I discovered him on YouTube, I have since found out that he has recorded some of his music with Robert Lang Studios and that he also appears at The Triple Door on a regular basis (both RLS & TTD are in Seattle). I have yet to buy any of his recordings... mostly because I want to hear him in concert first and also because it's hard to know if I will enjoy most all of his music. I don't do iTunes or MP3s of listen to music other than on a Vinyl disc or on a CD - although I prefer to keep vinyl recordings of music, overall. I know that when I hear him in concert this Friday, I'll have a better idea if I want to splurge and buy a previously recorded CD of music or wait until his new CD comes out or wait to see if he will have an Album of recordings on vinyl. I guess he was on X-factor last fall, but I didn't see it because I don't own a tv (which I miss somedays). I know that he seems like a really nice man who cares about not only the music community in Seattle and other PNW artists; but he also collaborates with other musicians, globally (he was in S. AFrica this past summer promoting a young female artist, recently).

Here's a couple of videos I found of songs I like that he sings. I'm kind of excited to go hear him Friday.... Last time I went to a concert was last summer (actually Fall, Labor Day weekend). I saw Ray LaMontange at The Edgefield: it cost me a small fortune to go, but oh my god, that was a great concert! I hope the LeRoy Bell concert is just as wonderful.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: