View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #58
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Today on the train there was a man talking to himself and holding something that looked like a crowbar, which, is not too unusual on the nyc subways. When I got up to get off the train, he yelled at me, "Die, you fat girl!" Of course, everyone looked at me, and I saw a little boy say to his mom, "That's kinda mean, right?" (a cute, sweet response). When I got off, I thought about how most of what the man had been saying had been gibberish and yet he still knew to zero in on my fat! It made me feel self-conscious, and I even wondered whether my puffy coat was just adding too much puff to me (but its so warm!). These little things that go on in a fat girl's daily life add up to make me feel fierce about needing some fat positivity. Anyone feeling me out there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
hey my sweet and gorgeous friend!!!! His brain was probably fried on drugs and/or alcohol...and being he is an unknown entity..he had NO CLUE just what a truly beautiful soul he was choosing to diss on...and since he is an anonymity anyway his opinion doesn't bear weight.....
I do feel how it probably does hurt...BUT in the long run...one or two small and narrow minded people in this huge world matters NOT! What does matter is that gorgeous smile of yours...the truly huge heart of yours, and that delicious woman you are! I mean every bit of this with the utmost respect, both to you, and to BB!
So, next time someone says something mean..let that huge heart of yours beat proudly, flash one of those killer smiles, and flip your hair back and say why thank YOU for realizing, and validating I AM a truly gorgeous woman!!! and shake every ounce of your beauty as you walk away!!! I heart you beautiful!!! YUMMMMMM
I agree with Clay on this! There are days when even the most confident, self assured, carefree spirit has moments of weaknesses.

Are they that insecure that they must project their feelings and anxieties onto others?

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: