Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
hiya folks. . . just started a new "real" job so I've been working on balancing life, art and work. *Whew*

Just posted a new session that I did with a very lovely lesbian couple out in MD. . . you can see it here. I'd love to know what you think! I'll be adding a few more a little later.

So.... Miss. Freyja where are your photo links? Hmm?

...and when and where can I get in on the femme photog adventures? Do I need a secret password?

xo

hope all is well for everyone else! I'm snapping some cutie kitties this weekend for a friend... will post later. love to love ya! me
Wow, I love the hammock and ground shots. You just can't help but smile because you captured love and laughter in such an amazing way!

Hey next time you're around Ontario or Western NY call either of us!! I can't speak for Frejya, but I bet she'd agree: the more the merrier for a photo adventure!
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote