Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
The turnip living in our White House is set to sign a religious "freedom" executive discrimination order Thursday.

Call your Congress persons and get ready to rumble.

The Federal Courts will probably step in to stop him, but at what cost to our dignity?

God, I hate that fucker.
You know I hate that fucker.

I hate every appointment that he has made and every one of his leather-bound "executive orders" someone else wrote and printed out for him.

Simply a despicable man.

I still find it hard to believe that any LGBTQ person had no clue that he was jumping on the Republican oppress the gays train.

We will be lucky to have a single right left by the time 2020 rolls around.

I already posted that I joined the ACLU.

I have donated to Jon Ossoff who still has a chance of winning in Georgia on June 20th. I will donate again.

The Georgia congressional election in the conservative (6th) district is headed to a runoff that raises the stakes for Trump ahead of the 2018 midterm elections. What a blow for Republicans if they lose that one. They will start to get nervous. I want them very, very, nervous.

I am also joining a local Resist meet up.

RESIST:

MEMBERS
MEETUPS

Concerned about where things are heading? You're not alone. Join others who care about what’s happening to democracy, human rights, social justice, equality, sustainability, and other issues in your area. It’s ok if you’ve never been to a protest, march, or town hall—start here.

You really can make a difference.

https://www.meetup.com/pro/resist/?campaign=email2017

What the else can we do?

I am just trying not to become psychotic until we are rid of Trump.

How about you?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: