Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Now that marriage rights have been secured (at least in the U.S. And Canada and Mexico and Ireland and ?), where would you like to see our community (communities) focus our collective activist efforts?
I would like to see trans children have any easier time at school/college....theres work to do there.

And equality in general too......In my daughters school in the winter term the lads do football and the girls hockey....why not swap about ? She aint happy about that.

I also had to have a `conversation` about why she was in a boys blazer rather than a girls......all her other uniform are boys clothes...why they took issue with the blazer I dont know...its the same from the front, only the back vents are different. As long as she can dress how she is comfortable she is laid back and easy going....to see her stressed and shutting down over how a blazer....well......*takes halo off*...makes me want to go in and give em a round of fucks from both barrels...* halo back on*....however I was calm and charming and won the fight for her.

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: