Old 12-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #55
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqueline View Post
Auntie Diva I reaaaaaaalllllly love all things Christmas and especially lights and decorations (pay no attention to that scrooge that assisted me with our decor MINUS the Christmas carols...I had to make that nasty deal to get help) anywaaaay....I want to go see the lights I will not squeal like those horrible children....I promise to stay with the group and hold hands with you Auntie Diva and cousin Oilcan and cousin Pupschmoopie so we don't get lost in the crowd...pahleaseeeeeee....oh sorry I wasn't begging really....

Of COURSE, cousin Princess.......sometimes, it made me laugh just a little bit to let go of their little hands and watch them run amok around the lit~up menorrah, or the bales of hay for the lit~up donkeys....

The cousins amuse me so, it's almost WORTH having the pillbox hat cut off the circulation to my brain.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote