Old 07-24-2016, 07:57 AM   #3115
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
30 minutes on the stairmaster today: 236 cal., Level 2&3, 65 floors, 2.1 floors per minute, 481 feet

Two days back at the gym and I have yet to see Jill. I won't really feel like I'm back at the gym until I see her.
I get this! I see my gym 'buddy' on the weekends as I don't often go at 5am during the week any more. I saw her today and we chatted a bit. It is part of the gym 'experience' and doesn't seem to be complete with a sighting.

In other, wish I didn't see news, I saw a former customer of ours. He's an obnoxious, chauvinistic, misogynist, peckerhead of a meathead guy. Sometimes my skin crawls around him and he was there and he noticed me. Twice. Got my name wrong the first time, which was fine with me, but decided to come into the circuit training area and comment on my form. It was relatively neutral but I just don't want to be around him, talk to him, see or smell him ever again. I may be allergic to him.

I had a long workout as it's been a few days since my last gym venture.

Life Fitness elliptical, random program, level 4
Stats: 70 cal, .50 mi, 8:00 min

Good, steady warm up followed by a long strength training session. I did 3 sets of 12 reps and higher to highest weights that I could handle and still maintain some semblance of form. It was about an hour and a half or so.

Cool down was about 10 minutes on the mat and another 5-6 on the TrueStretch thingy. I'm finding that it's really good for my shoulders and arms. I can never seem to fully stretch out my triceps and shoulders otherwise.

I have cleaning ahead of me today as well. I'd say maybe 1.5-2 hours worth.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: